2.03.2011

Barbie Comencement


Well, can you believe it?!! (i know i know...) I'm finally blogging! Yay! And, I actually have something exciting to blog about! I work at this amazing salon and since ive been there for a year it was my turn to do Comencement! Definition of Comencement: To design and construct my very own mini hair show. Including theme, music, models (4) hair styles, clothing, and make-up. To perform infront of every stylist that works at all locations! My theme: Barbie (of course...), Music: Barbie Girl (Aqua, 1997 classic song) My models: Husband; Eric aka Golf Ken, Aunt Lori; Housewife Barbie, BF Alex; Fashionista Barbie, Co-Worker Stephanie Michelle; Rocker Barbie. I added pics so I hope you all enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. Wow! That looks like so much fun! It is crazy that it's already been one year.. one more month and you are off to New York. yippy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did such a great job! I am glad you are blogging. My family blog website is www.tysonandautumnwells.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete