5.02.2011

Temple with Lori!

Hey Everyone... So here are some of the things that I've actually gotten pictures of in the past month! I got to go to the Mesa Temple with my aunt Lori and Grandparents for the first time! It was an amazing experience to be apart of and I loved spending time with my amazing grandparents. (I never get too becuase no one comes to visit that often...;) Eric had to work but he made it right as we were walking out! Having experiences like these really makes me realize how greatful for every second that I get with my family. I always took it for granted when I lived just down the street. I've learned what is important in life (or what should be...) And I just hope and pray everyday for more experiences like these. My aunt Lori has been a savior for me since Eric and I moved out here. I consider her one of my "sisters" and I don't know what I'd do without her. She's an amazing women and she's becomes who she is by many rewarding, trying, challenging, and exciting experiences. I only hope one day to become a person like her. I love you Lori, you mean so much to me and I've loved getting to know you on such a different level. You have a special spot in my heart and I've been able to get as close to you as I wish I could with every family member. You're an amazing example to me and, well I just Love ya,
Loves,
Tara













No comments:

Post a Comment